stars

stars

Monday, February 20, 2012

Crop Chef challenge number #5

I had SO much fun with this.  I bought this scrapbook paper about 4 years ago and misplaced it.  I found it the other day and it was made to use markers on!  So I busted sbout the Spectrum Noir markers and went to town. :)  The challenges for this LO were: Use a die cut, lace,  a circle, sticker or rub on, dangle something, use sanding, and use fabric.  I sanded the photo.  I know you can do this kind of thing with brushes in photoshop, but I don't know how to do that...much easier to bust out real sandpaper for me!!!  I used fabric to mat the photo, a lace doily, a dangling gem under the doily, butterfly and letter stickers.  I didn't have any green spectrum noir markers or copics so I used Luminarte's twinkling H2Os  water color paint for the green leaves. And of course, my sweet subject is my little girl, Mary.  She's 2 in this photo, taken on Mother's day, 2005.


Here's what the paper looked like in process:





5 comments:

  1. Oh, Linda!! That layout is SOO beautiful!!! I LOVE how you can color that paper any way you like!! Isn't it cool finding nuggets like that in your stash? :) Mary looks like a little angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love how you colored it. Good thing you have spiffy markers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...I only wish I had MORE of this paper. I did get three pieces of it. Always buy in bulk! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I LOVE it!! I love the butterfly. I'm really into those lately. :)

    ReplyDelete