stars

stars

Monday, May 1, 2017

On the loss of a pet

Pets are family. They share our ups and downs and are so loyal. My dog, Chai, is the chairdog of the morale department here in our house.  She keeps us all smiling. 

So when a pet passes away, it is painful. Recently a friend of mine lost her beloved cat. I made her this card to send my sympathy and to show I understand how difficult a loss this is for her.  



I used distress inks in green, blues and purples, then spritzed on some glacier glimmer mist to give the sky a celestial feel.  I used stardust paper from Crayola and white vellum cut with the stitched cloud border from Lawn Fawn. I placed the stardust paper behind the vellum to give a "silver lining" effect to the clouds.  I used the Wonderful Window die and the kitty is from the "Meow You Doin'?" set from Lawn Fawn.  I colored the cat and flowers with copic markers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment