Then I inked the flowers by brushing a Cat's Eye inkpad over the petals.
I tried something new that I never tried before. I took a Spellbinders label die and inked it prior to cutting the paper. When the die cuts the paper, it inks the parts of the die cut that are not embossed.
Then I mounted the papers onto the card, attatched the label and added some twine from The Twinery.. I like the way the labels came out, but you have to be careful during the process not to smear the ink.
There is also a pattern similar to this one on the Silhouette site, one that uses hearts instead of flowers.
Thanks for looking!!